Axaholics.com - The Guitar Forum for the Guitar Enthusiast.

Bluesville Junction Band
Axaholics on Facebook
Home
Forum
Mission
Rules
Members Guitars
Links
Guitar Store
Bluesville Junction
Axaholics on Facebook

Axaholics.com - The Guitar Forum for the Guitar Enthusiast. Guitar Forum, Amplifier Forum, Gibson Guitar Forum, Fender Guitar Forum, PRS Guitars, Taylor Guitars, Electric Guitar Forum, Acoustic Guitar Forum, Fender Amplifer Forum, Marshall Amplifer Forum, Peavey Amplifier Forum
Bluesville Junction Band
Axaholics.com - The Guitar Forum for the Guitar Enthusiast. Guitar Forum, Amplifier Forum, Gibson Guitar Forum, Fender Guitar Forum, PRS Guitars, Taylor Guitars, Electric Guitar Forum, Acoustic Guitar Forum, Fender Amplifer Forum, Marshall Amplifer Forum, Peavey Amplifier Forum

Search
Members
Calendar
Help
User CP
My Assistant

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

lessonsthatrock
Posted: October 10, 2010 - 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

I own a Martin DCME, and I like it, but I think I should have spent the extra $400 to get a D16. It has nice features, but the satin finish wears really thin after many a gig, and it sounds a little nasally, and no matter what I do, I can't beef it up. Still though, one of the best guitars in the $1000 price range.
PMEmail Poster
HRC
Posted: October 11, 2010 - 07:14 AM
Quote Post

Axaholic

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Illinois

I have a Martin D16-GT and it's a very nice sounding guitar. From what I hear the Martin DCME is a real nice guitar for the money.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

LoFi Version
Bluesville Junction Band

Axaholics.com - The Guitar Forum for the Guitar Enthusiast
Axaholics
2005-2015 HotRodCarts LLC
All Rights Reserved
No part of this web site may be reproduced in any way
or by any means, without the prior written permission of HotRodCarts LLC