Axaholics.com - The Guitar Forum for the Guitar Enthusiast.

Bluesville Junction Band
Axaholics on Facebook
Home
Forum
Mission
Rules
Members Guitars
Links
Guitar Store
Bluesville Junction
Axaholics on Facebook

Axaholics.com - The Guitar Forum for the Guitar Enthusiast. Guitar Forum, Amplifier Forum, Gibson Guitar Forum, Fender Guitar Forum, PRS Guitars, Taylor Guitars, Electric Guitar Forum, Acoustic Guitar Forum, Fender Amplifer Forum, Marshall Amplifer Forum, Peavey Amplifier Forum
Bluesville Junction Band
Axaholics.com - The Guitar Forum for the Guitar Enthusiast. Guitar Forum, Amplifier Forum, Gibson Guitar Forum, Fender Guitar Forum, PRS Guitars, Taylor Guitars, Electric Guitar Forum, Acoustic Guitar Forum, Fender Amplifer Forum, Marshall Amplifer Forum, Peavey Amplifier Forum

Search
Members
Calendar
Help
User CP
My Assistant

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

jtmoss
Posted: December 3, 2011 - 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 105

OK, I'm the newbie on the block and this is my first post. I need a little help. I have several amps and guitars but my favorite to play is my Gretsch Model 6119 (tennessee rose) which I play throught a 1965 fender bassman and 1963 fender reverb tank. My parents gave this bassman amp when I was 16 and it still sounds awesome. I will never get rid of it but is is heavy and I'm not getting any younger. I want to find another amp to gig with and my gigs are small clubs. I'v been looking at the Fender Blues Delux Reissue. Tone is what I'm most intersested in. Does anyone have experience playing these two amps and can advise me on how much the Blues Delux might compare to the Basseman? I appreciate your opinion.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

LoFi Version
Bluesville Junction Band

Axaholics.com - The Guitar Forum for the Guitar Enthusiast
Axaholics
2005-2015 HotRodCarts LLC
All Rights Reserved
No part of this web site may be reproduced in any way
or by any means, without the prior written permission of HotRodCarts LLC